What are organic and natural products?
Grown and produced without the use of noxious synthetic agro-chemicals, growth hormones, sewage sludge, and ionising radiation
Kept free from such contamination at every stage
Grown and produced by methodologies that apply a holistic approach based on ecological and social sustainability and responsibility
Truly sustainable - for those that consume them as well as those that grow or produce them
Any products labelled "Organic" by The Altitude Store is certified organic by independent
Why go organic/natural?
- To reduce the intake of synthetic chemicals, including poisons used in the synthetic pesticides herbicides with the purpose of killing pests and weeds.
- To reduce the contamination of the lands on which our food is grown, the air we breathe, and the water we drink.
- To promote biodiversity by supporting farms that are safe havens and thriving habitats for animals, birds, and insects
- To support low income farming households sustain themselves and build a better life for their families
- Some research suggest that organic food is more nutritious and even tastes better!