About the product
- The spice known as cinnamon is produced from the inner bark of trees with the scientific name Cinnamomum.
- Large levels of extremely powerful polyphenol antioxidants can be found in cinnamon.
- Cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory antioxidants that may help reduce your risk of disease.
- Cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure are just a few of the major risk factors for heart disease that cinnamon may reduce.
- Cinnamon has been demonstrated to greatly boost insulin sensitivity, which may enhance blood sugar regulation in lesser dal chini prices.
- Studies on animals and in test tubes suggest that cinnamon may be able to prevent cancer.