About the product
- Raw Pumpkin seeds are highly rich in Iron, magnesium, antioxidants, and other minerals.
- These seeds are naturally abundant with antioxidants that help to fight disease and lessen inflammation.
- According to some data, pumpkin seeds may aid in the prevention of some cancers.
- Blood sugar, blood pressure, heart, and bones all are depends on magnesium which is abundant in raw Pumpkin seeds.
- Nutrients in pumpkin seeds raise good cholesterol in the body which helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Recent studies have shown low blood sugar levels in those who consume pumpkin seeds regularly. However, more study is required.