About the product
- The big flower heads of the sunflower plant are where sunflower seeds to eat that are variant is moderate and nutty.
- Organic Sunflower seeds are a great source of selenium and vitamin E, among other elements.
- You can lessen your risk of inflammation, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes by eating sunflower seeds, which also include minerals and plant-based chemicals.
- To reduce calorie intake and potential cadmium exposure, portion control is important while eating sunflower seeds.
- Sunflower seeds in their shell can be eaten by the handful or added to a variety of meals, including trail mix, salads, and baked products. Unshelled sunflower seeds are a common snack.